Prices, terms & conditions
Hostel room rental
Double room/2-bed room
Whole house (7 beds)
- Organic breakfast 85:-/morning and adult, 55:-/morning and child (up to 15 years old)
- Linen & towels 75:-/person and stay
- Cleaning after stay 100:-/stay
- Dog 100:-/dog and stay
- Baby cot (up to 2 years of age) 150:-/night
- Extra bed for children up to 12 years of age 150:-
- Children sleeping in their parents bed (up to 3 years of age) 0:-
*Non members in STF or HI hostel pays an additonal fee of 50:-/night and adult and 25:-/per night and child
Additonal price and booking information
If you would like to stay longer than a week, then please contact us for a quotation.
An extra bed can be used in 3 of the rooms (suitable for children under the age of twelve). Cots and child beds are available (in limited number).
Children are very welcome! So are dogs and cats, but we need to know in advance if you are bringing a dog or cat with you. It also costs 100 SEK extra, because we need to clean extra thoroughly after a pet has visited us.
- Arrival between 15.00 and 18.00, or according to agreement.
- Rooms must be available to clean, or on your choice, cleaned by you from 11.00 on your departure day.
- Please provide a mobile phone number when booking.
- Bookings must be cancelled at latest the day before arrival to avoid charges.
- No smoking inside the buildings.
Otherwise we follow the general terms layed out by Svenska Turistföreningen.
*Prices for becoming a member in STF
- Adult (26 years or older): 295:-
- Youth 16-25 years: 150:-
- Children 5-15 years: 30:-
- Children 0-4 years: no need of membership
- Partner/Family (maximum 2 adults and an unlimited number of children and youth): 450:-
You get a discount on all your stays at STF hostels, mountain stations, mountiain cabins and hotels when you book through STF. You also get a discount on SJ train tickets and 6 editons of the highly appriciated journal "Turist" and much more.
Svenska Turistföreningen (STF), www.svenskaturistforeningen.se